Monday, June 08, 2009

Its surprising how I can get hooked onto this song. Simply because I don't normally listen much to this kind of....boom boom pow kinda of songs with loads of beats. HAHA.

But then again, I do listen to almost (as in, really almost) all kinds of genres besides HEAVY metal, which kinda hurts my ears when I play guitar hero but have no choice but continue cause guitar hero is a hell load of fun.

Anyway, yesh this is boom boom pow by black eyed peas (which I'm sure most of you have heard of) :



I can't stand it when they censor the "shit"s in the song (which is ALOT of them), because it spoils the whole song D: what on earth were they thinking when they changed "that digital spit, next level visual shit" into "that digital spit, next level visuuuaallll" -__-

Oh or "apeshit, uh" into "apeapeape".

So why on earth did I post the Music Video and not just the "unclean" audio? Cause this blog needs more "visual shit", what else.





Also, I know the whole American Idol season's over but here's Adam lambert singing "mad world" at the regis & Kelly show. its LIVE okay. not studio recording. (which explains why its short)


its a very very, mad world. What a perfect rendition of a nice song.

Love his voice alot in mad world, but even more so when he's singing "we are the champions" with Kris Allen.

He totally owned Kris hahaha.


Freddie Mercury's always the best, of course.

Hmm, but I'd still love to see Adam singing "too much love will kill you" and "don't stop me now" and "I was born to love you"!!!!




So here are the videos, I'll post some pictures and the tag replies up here soon.

Am going out for a lunch date with Peixuan (and some choir girls) soon! :D

About the last part in the previous post about me singing on stage on my birthday, its just AHSCHOIR. Okay, not JUST ahschoir but just in case you guys get any ideas about me singing solo -.- which would NEVER happen HAHA. at least i THINK I'm going to perform for it, I'm still considering! Its not like my birthday would be very happening this year, anyway.

still considering, yes.





& after I get back, I'll try to finish up my geog assignments and watch FRIENDS!!

Oh, I also screwed my Maths MYE like DAMN badly.

Cheerios.

No comments: